Diesel engine oil is a fuel derived from crude oil. Not all diesel engine oil is the same. It may vary from manufacturer to manufacturer. Using premium quality diesel engine oil can improve the performance of your vehicle and machine. It also helps improve its longevity.
The major difference you’ll see when you choose high quality fuel would include:
- Machines or engines start quicker
- Better power
- Cost effective fuel saving
- Lesser smoke emissions
This is why it’s extremely important to choose from diesel engine oils which are designed to improve your engine’s performance.
What to look for in diesel engine oil
Before selecting diesel engine oil for your vehicles and machinery, make sure you keep the following in mind:
- Higher cetane levels. Cetane is an additive which helps improve the quality of diesel engine oil
- Proper lubrication is another thing you should be looking for because it will help your vehicle run at its very best and stay in mint condition as well
- Detergent injected diesel fuels should be your first choice.
Why? Simply because the detergent works its magic by helping remove all the sludge from the oil and improve the longevity of your engine.
De-emulsifiers in premium grade diesel engine oils can help get rid of overgrowth of algae, the black slimy substance which normally forms a film on top of the fuel.
The advantages of using diesel engine oil
With the constant increase in fuel prices, it’s become necessary to find a fuel which is efficient as well as cost effective at the same time. Diesel engine oil fits the bill perfectly. Plus the new changes in the diesel engine oils as enabled these to be used without the fear of producing harmful emissions.
Using diesel engine oil can give better mileage; this is the number one reason why it’s the preferred fuel for heavy duty vehicles. Diesel oil is way heavier than gasoline and also possesses higher boiling temperature.
The following are few benefits of using diesel engine oil over other fuels.
• Gone are the days when diesel engines used to make a great deal of noise and emitted harmful pollutants. These days, diesel engines are designed to reduce noise as well as produce a lower number of pollutants.
• Since diesel fuel works on auto ignite, no sparks are produced. This in turn means lower maintenance cost as there is less wear and tear.
• The cost of the fuel is almost 50% less when compared with other furls. It’s a budget friendly option and one which isn’t too hard on your pocket either.
Diesel Engine Oil Powered Generators
Diesel powered generators are used in both commercial settings as well as in homes. These generators can pick the smallest as well as the largest loads. In some industrial settings they are often the prime sources of power. However, these can be used a backup power source also in absence of electricity or power failure.
All smart people are considering investing in diesel powered vehicles and machinery to reduce costs and increase efficiency. Check this company out for a range of Morris Diesel Engine Oil for your machines.